One Car for the next 10 years

Man of Honour
Of ALL the cars you'd have a cooking 5 series? You must really like them :p

Because it's not a free car? You've got to buy and run it yourself. Surprised how many bonkers suggestions there are really, why don't these people all drive AMG Mercs currently if they could happily run one for the next 10 years?

Soldato
if it's all expenses paid and all i have to drive/fill it with fuel then standard supercar choice

if it's a free car, but i have to pay all costs (fuel, tax, insurance and maintenance) then probably a nicely specced freelander 2

if i have to pay for it all then screw the question, i ain't keeping any car for 10 years, well, not if it's my sole car.

Associate
Money no object, McLaren Senna.

Assuming you had deep enough pockets to run it for 10 years, I reckon you could sell the car in 10 years time and get those costs back with bells on.

olv

olv

Soldato
F12 TDF or 812 Superfast. 7 years free servicing and I have very little need for a practical car, barely do 4000 miles a year so would be ideal.

Soldato
Well 10 years ago I bought an E46 and next year will be looking to replace it (minimum of 5 years ownership barring drastic change of circumstances).

Money no object for me would be E63s estate (great all rounder).

Actually looking at 335i, S4, Golf R, Cupra estate etc

Back
Top Bottom