1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

one from last night, C&C

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by Broadbandplacey, 3 Jun 2006.

1. Broadbandplacey

Gangster

Swirling Bay
    [​IMG]

took lots of shots but not really happy with any of them, this is the best of a bad bunch C&C gratefully received

cheers for looking

2. Strax

Hitman

It's a nice shot, the long exposure has given loads of nice patterns in the sea. My only gripe is maybe the sky could have been better.

3. RichDay

Wise Guy

Nice! Personally I would have used about f11 and probably 12 or more seconds exposure to make the sea really milky. Not sure if the S60 can get an aperture that small tho.

4. hoodmeister

Hitman

Conversely to RichDay, I would have used a shorter exposure :D

I like it, but there's a bit too much blur for my liking - there's clearly some awesome action going on with the swirls - a 2-4 second exposure would have given this a still blurred, but meatier sort of effect.

Shame about the dude on the hill :\

5. themask70

Wise Guy

Not bad, altought not the most interesting of subjects.

6. Broadbandplacey

Gangster

yeah - sky was unfortunately bad that night :(

dude on the hill was a stupid ****** up tourist who didnt have the common sense not to climb a cliff - numpty

yeah, S60's smallest aperture is F8 - and max shutter of 15sec, cant remember what filters i had on at the time but it was somewhere between ND4 and ND12

cheers for the comments - like i say i was dissapointed with all the shots i got that night, ah well, another day, another shoot :)