One game, for life. What would you choose?

Associate
Counterstrike 1.6 is my game for life.

I play a new game get bored and am straight back mixing, or destroying noobs on pub.
Its one of the smoothest simplest multiplayer games and is pure having great competitive values,
also you have to have skill unlike many games now days, bc2 what is that crap love it but getting bored with stupidity on the devs part.
no one will take my cs1.6 away.

edit:
haha just seen this is the console area, still my comment stands, on console it would be Fifa as all other games are a wasted one console noobs. :p

Last edited:
Caporegime

I play a new game get bored and am straight back mixing, or destroying noobs on pub.
Its one of the smoothest simplest multiplayer games and is pure having great competitive values,
also you have to have skill unlike many games now days, bc2 what is that crap love it but getting bored with stupidity on the devs part.

edit:
haha just seen this is the console area, still my comment stands, on console it would be Fifa as all other games are a wasted one console noobs. :p

How old are you? :confused:

Soldato

edit:

Get out

Soldato

edit:

Hey input. I think that you should try CSS. :D

Associate
Medal of Honor Spearhead = online

brill game and just played it 20 mins ago online and there is 300+
servers still active :eek:

suprised how long and how active this game still is

Associate
Not too sure. Grand Prix Legends would be pretty good I think, and I have many fond memories of playing Battlefield Heroes with my mates over Skype when it was back in beta. Then it was absolutely amazing, but now it's gone public its terrible :(

Oh and Quake (1) would be cracking! In school when I'd finished my GCSE ICT coursework (along with the others) we were allowed to do what we like and I managed to set up a Quake game for us to all play (copying across memory sticks :D ) Had a ton of mods including TF too. Good times.

Ooh! Just saw mention of LBP; that'd be excellent, I love it!

Back
Top Bottom