1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One month free gold live on xbox

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Macca, 18 Feb 2006.

1. Macca

Wise Guy

It says on the leaflet with Xbox 360 i get one month free Gold account, but when i try sign up to xbox live i only get silver option or gold accounts of which i have to pay for...How do i get free one month?

2. KennyBhoy

Mobster

I'm sure you just select the silver, it then tells you that you have a 1 month gold trial? :)

3. Kainz

Capodecina

^Yup, that should do it.

4. Macca

Wise Guy

Ah thanks guya, what Gamer Zone do you reccomend, what does it mea really?

5. DaveyD

Man of Honour

Yep, that's the way it works.

Select Silver, tells you "Oooh, you have a free months Gold".

I believe you can use a total of 4 free months on an xbox, meaning you have to create 4 accounts, but it's good for say a brother / housemate to have a free month to use aswell as you.

6. Smit

Soldato

Doesn't really matter I don't think... if you build up a good friends list with people on here and other people you know then you will get alot of good online gaming..

Not sure if your gamer zone affects quick join games or not

7. richieboy

Wise Guy

So, in 20 days when my free month runs out - can i sign up for another account (want to change my gamer tag anyway to be honest), and get another free month then?

Thatd be nice - another free month and i can change my tag for free. As ive only been using the service for 10 days i havent exactly got a load of points and contacts etc - so wouldnt be a big problem to have a new account to build upon...

8. DaveyD

Man of Honour

I belive so yes, but you can't transfer achievements and saves across to a new account I don't think.

9. richieboy

Wise Guy

Sure i understand that - but as this is my first month of Xbox Live ever and i only have one game - im not too bothered about that.

A better gamer tag and another month free f t w! :)