one or two rads?

Associate
OP
So I'm looking at keeping my top Rad PE 360 with 3 fans as a push exhaust which are plugged into the CPU_Fan which obviously control the fan speed..

I want a push/pull with 6 fans as an intake on a XE 360 at the bottom if I have these fans running off the CPU_OPT they will obviously go at the same speed as the top fans which is directly from the CPU temps but will these have a negative effect on GPU temps?

Or will it not really make any difference in temps?

Associate
more airflow going in creates positive pressure in your case, it will keep the dust out, as long as you have an airflow in and out that isn't restricted so the heat from your gpu can escape. In the end you will have to try and test yourself, but if I were to push/pull I would do the same as you're suggesting. More cool air in, to feed your gpu and then exhaust it out the end or top. Just a suggestion make sure you have a bit of clearance from the bottom of your case to the floor, especially if you're on carpet

Associate
OP
I'm lucky enough to have bagged a 3080 and have a water block on pre-order with EKWB so I'll be adding that to the loop I will also have 3 side intake fans too..

From what I've seen the best way to keep CPU and GPU temps down in a loop is by monitoring the coolant temps? But honestly I have no idea where to start with that..

Associate
Jealous...
An Inline water temp and flow sensor you can put it into your loop, and monitor it via software from your mobo if it has headers for them, or the Octo Aquacomputer controller can handle it all for you by putting everything in one place for you

Associate
OP
I believe my mobo has the headers is there any you would recommend? Am I right in saying that the Octo Aquacomputer mounts into a drive bay? My case won't have a bay

Back
Top Bottom