Ongoing project that saves my life.

Associate
OP
Okay white balance fixed, all is good, setup is working and we will tweak over time.

oh and first VR text tweak (need to change the resolution and fit it better to the screen losing about 3cm from the bottom.

Associate
Just got my self an index, think im gonna have to get one of those pulley things

Did you get any motion sickness in the SRV on elite ?

I have on tried flying so far

Associate
OP
Just got my self an index, think im gonna have to get one of those pulley things

Did you get any motion sickness in the SRV on elite ?

I have on tried flying so far
Not at all but motion sickness for most people in VR is either the normal getting use to VR (if you feel at all motion sick stop instantly take a break and ground yourself, eat something, don't try to force through it, it is very like getting your sea legs it takes time, when I first started VR in 2016/15 I couldn't do anything now I can do everything), the other problems is an improperly setup system, only time recently I got motion sick was when I put too many mods on FalloutVR and tested it, the lag and spikes totally messed me up.

Soldato
Having just read this thread and the tragic thread about your wife I really wasn't sure what to say.

I often think life is some sort of test.

I can relate to you. I too have Bipolar 2, and I am autistic. Well, "High functioning" apparently. Sometime I wonder why they call it that, because I can't do anything. Apparently the bipolar is a "co morbidity" that autistic people often have.

Like you my life has been very hard. My father died when I was 7, I got ran over by a car a year later and spent 3 months in hospital (two broken legs, lots of skin loss and burns, broken arm, fractured skull etc) but I made it. I have had two large hernias (the latter life threatening as the hospital forgot about me and it ruptured) serious back problems and god knows what else.

Sometimes I wonder how or why I am still here, but then on days I do feel like there is a purpose to all of it. I suppose life to me is a fight, and it's the only thing I really compete in and fight for.

I have been on quite heavy medication for the past 12 years. Again sometimes I hate it, but then I remember how chaotic life used to be without it.

Keep fighting man.

Back
Top Bottom