Online Football Manager

Soldato
chris06 said:
in one of my sub accounts i'm arsenal and im 10 points clear and only 18 games in :p

there are some leagues with shockingly **** people in them, I am playing liverpool with chelsea tonight, they are 3rd, thaught it could be a challenge, looked at squad, he had about 7 strikers betweek 85 and 89. 5 midfielders in the whole squad who were all pap????
And about 20 defenders, none of which were very good. And this is with 4 games to go! How he is in 3rd I have no idea!

Soldato
i know its silly.

Real Madrid (who i just pasted), dont even have enough squad members to fill the bench! they have 3 strikers 4 midfielders, 6 defenders and 1 goalie! :eek:

Where im Valencia and have a squad of about 22 players, 2 decent players for each position, half way through the season and have won every game bar 2 draws scoring 50 goals and conceding 8 in the process.

Associate
OP
Oakesy2001uk said:
there are some leagues with shockingly **** people in them, I am playing liverpool with chelsea tonight, they are 3rd, thaught it could be a challenge, looked at squad, he had about 7 strikers betweek 85 and 89. 5 midfielders in the whole squad who were all pap????
And about 20 defenders, none of which were very good. And this is with 4 games to go! How he is in 3rd I have no idea!
Yeah, that's what i enjoyed about our league. Everyone caught on quick about how to play as it's fairly easy and it was a challenge at the top.

In my profile i came 2nd with Chelsea before our league, but i took over half way through. I started 6th miles behind and got to 2nd and lost like once or twice doing it, and the team at top was MILES ahead ( Man Utd ) was shocking how bad the league was, i never even had a season ticket neither.

Associate
OP
[ASSE]Hinchy said:
OK Macca sorry about the **** up, I resigned. I'll just leave it I guess. Can't be arsed making another account. Pity. Would have been a nice distraction to work :p
You just need to wait a few days or even try applying again, league doesn't start for another few days anyway this is just preparation.

Associate
OP
Is Ribbo/Afraser2k still taking part? As the teams they chosen are decent and people might want to use those :p

I think everyone else is took their teams now.

Associate
OP
What happened to the league? And ok.

I just noticed i've been suspended, i posted on the forum about the cheater in our league. A mod replied saying cheaters have been removed including me :confused:

I'm barely active, i always forget to login, this is pretty weird.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My account has been sorted and i'm back, although someone has taken my team. I had 70mil on it to spend :mad:

But it looks like not good news for Alex.

Back
Top Bottom