online streams

Soldato
There are normally three of us that do my job and two have booked the weekend off(both hate football even when England play) and none of the cover people (also all hate football) are prepared to work. :(

I cant believe that I am the only football fan in my department and I have to work during the England game. No one has even offered to come in for two hours so I can take my lunch and watch the football in the pub.

Both of the streaming sites (bbc and itv) are sucking now. Anyone know of an alternative site that does online football. I found that the scotish itv online works well (Probably because no one up there is watching the football ;)) but do bbc have an alternate site.

I need it to be a normal site that doesnt look too dodgy on my work network.

PLEASE BBC DONT LET ME DOWN!!!

Associate
Think its more down to ISP than BBC or ITV.

havent had a single problem with either from home on ADSL24 but from a works BT line the BBC one has been buffering a lot.

Soldato
Think its more down to ISP than BBC or ITV.

havent had a single problem with either from home on ADSL24 but from a works BT line the BBC one has been buffering a lot.

But it worked fine on the Scotish ITV version when it didnt on the normal ITV. Wouldnt that suggest that it was not the ISP?

I will try those other sites if they arent blocked, hopefully with it being Sunday everyone is at home and watching it on TV so I can have all the bandwith to myself :p

TVcatchup seems to work ok. And as I am the one monitoring the network, I should be ok ;)

Are TVcatchup programs live?

Last edited:
Soldato
There are normally three of us that do my job and two have booked the weekend off(both hate football even when England play) and none of the cover people (also all hate football) are prepared to work. :(

I cant believe that I am the only football fan in my department and I have to work during the England game. No one has even offered to come in for two hours so I can take my lunch and watch the football in the pub.

Both of the streaming sites (bbc and itv) are sucking now. Anyone know of an alternative site that does online football. I found that the scotish itv online works well (Probably because no one up there is watching the football ;)) but do bbc have an alternate site.

I need it to be a normal site that doesnt look too dodgy on my work network.

PLEASE BBC DONT LET ME DOWN!!!

Check out Sport on Justin TV if it fails :)

Back
Top Bottom