open back for fps gaming

Associate
Cheers mate, will do, the e10k is a good price so I'll start there. The second hand value of them seems pretty decent so I won't lose much if I need to upgrade. I'm a sucker for a bargain and new stuff so it will likely be changed in the future anyway.
No worries. As you get deeper into this, you'll start to discover what you what or you might just stop there. High end headphones is always a rabbit hole so enjoy what you have for a while.

Soldato
Thanks for that, I've just tried the sbx software and you can select other devices but it only picks up devices plugged into the soundcard as far as I can see anyway.

I've put myself on the list for the b stock g6 so I should get notified. But I can see myself being impatient and paying full whack. But then I see the X3 is a similar price if I'm looking at spending a little more. More googling required I think.

Oh, didn't realise you could have a notification when B grade stock becomes available. Better than it becoming available and missing it. :)

X3 is a good sound card, but not up to the G6 quality in terms of amp etc. I'm not sure how good the one in the X3 is.

It's back in stock :D

Associate
OP
Same here dude, mine arrived earlier so I've been busy messing with settings. Tarkov is just updating as well so all good timing.
Mine looks mint and makes a hell of a difference.
I've just had a mess about on Spotify so far but it's night and day to my old soundcard and headphone set up.
I'll be gaming all night testing them out.

Back
Top Bottom