Oppinions - Fiat Stilo

Maz

Maz

Soldato
I sell these so take my opinion as biased or non biased.

Personally theres no Fiat I would buy to suit my needs, but I am a single male with a company car who wants a Lotus Elise which I should be getting soon!

Stilo Schumacher is far from being a bad car, read the reviews people love them!

Us as a dealer have had 2 we are 1 of the few dealers in the UK to have 2, 188 dealers 200 cars do the maths.

And they sold straight away and the customers have been extremely satisfied, the Prodrive sorted handling is great and the engine note is subtle but beefy if that makes sense.

Drive one and see what they're about.

Personally if I had the opportunity to purchase a Stilo Schumacher I'd do it! only because I've driven the vehicle and driven all its competition IE Civic Type R etc.

I am rather intoxicated as present so I may not make too much sense, I'll do a proper post after the weekend.

Maz

Maz

Soldato
pinkaardvark said:
My brother had one as a compnay car, not the schumacher but the abarth one. Seemed very nice inside with reasonable trim and some nice features like the integrated satnav and memory seats etc. Certainly ten times better than my old mk2 mondeo. He only had it for 6 months though before he changed job though so as far as reliability goes I can't comment, saying that his new company car volvo has been in the shop for a lot of niggles.

Probably a silly question but your Brothers not from the North East is he?

Soldato
well personally i like em, with a decent factory kit on, the rear end doesnt look as malformed as the standard car, in mettalic red with the gorgeus abarth alloys on i think it looks stonking :)

Fiats can be as reliable as any other car as long as you service it properly and find a decent dealer whilst its under warranty, parents have had a punto sporting from new its a 2000 X done 79k and never missed a beat, still as solid and sound as the day it was new.

Ok the Stilo is no supercar (far from it) but at least it isnt the same as everyone else's. I know (before Fox says it) that theres a reason some cars are popular, but theres also something to be said for individuality. On another note though, he should have got a Fiat Coupe (unless he really needs those back seats!)

nice car matey

Back
Top Bottom