*** Oppo Find X2 Pro Thread ***

Soldato
I have a great interest for this phone at the moment. I've a few reservations in regards to its size, software updates, camera and curved screen... However the overall package looks is solid and its design in gold and orange is striking and unique. I'll hold out for the OP8+ launch and then decide.

Soldato
I would not buy oppo again.
Not only do they make it hard to unlock the bootloader.
You can't better roms on because they a there own version of android.

Just out of interest, why do you want to unlock the bootloader? I've looked into custom ROMs myself but rooting phone just seems to cause lots of issues with security on things like banking apps. I'm no expert though so I may be barking up the wrong tree :)

Soldato
Because Oppo's roms are really bad.
You'er right about security. But there are times where you need to change roms for the better.

My oppo find X is still in it's box.

Soldato
Early reviews have on the whole have mentioned that the OS build in its latest form is fast, stable and the UI theme actually looks clean.

Custom roms are no longer an option for me. The faff and the banking apps.

Soldato
I really like it tbh, having macro mode is a bonus as I really love close up detailed shots of things. Is this still due for release in may here? I can’t find much else online regarding it.

Soldato
I really like it tbh, having macro mode is a bonus as I really love close up detailed shots of things. Is this still due for release in may here? I can’t find much else online regarding it.

Yes May I believe.

This phone is all but identical to the OnePlus 8 Pro which also has the macro mode and is few quid cheaper. Same parent company BBK hence design and specs.

Soldato
Yes May I believe.

This phone is all but identical to the OnePlus 8 Pro which also has the macro mode and is few quid cheaper. Same parent company BBK hence design and specs.

Yeah, I thought they were very similar. But I do like the Oppo more. May hold out to see if any deals can be had. I had a OnePlus in the past and it had nothing but issues sadly.

Soldato
Picked up one of these at the weekend , cracking camera with some nice colour balance, Colour OS isn't too bad and the screen is best in class. I was using a Z flip as my main device and finding it a joy ( mainly down to the form factor ) but after using this for a few days It might stay in the drawer.

GfM1g9Wm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom