*** Oppo Find X2 Pro Thread ***

Soldato
I'll be keeping them. Currently have the Sony MDR-1000X but I'll probably give them to family. My missus is going to also get this phone and the headphones, she's been impressed.

Soldato
Ha I got the Sony's too. Happy with them don't get to use them that much as they're for travel for me.

H9s seem too bass heavy from reviews. Better to sell on think for me at any rate.

Soldato
Didn't get as much use as I would have liked but definitely will be keeping just for the comfort of them. Sound cancelling was on par with the Sony's but they are the original Sony's so would need to compare against the X3's but I'm happy.

Very happy with the phone battery this weekend. So far, 1 day 4 hours off charge with 4 hours 44 min screen time and still 17% left. I recommend downloading the app Naptime to increase your standby time.

Associate
With the Exynos chip, not a chance. That's part the reason I am here, last phone was a note 9
Come on, change your heart, Sammy has been giving us phones for a long long time, we owe it to them, to support them . I have been trying to find something to hate on my oppo but can't find anything. Also the note 20 ultra is much bigger, as I'm already struggling with the size of the oppo!

Soldato
The only things I miss from my Note 9:
Expandable Storage
Headphone Jack
Samsung Pay (its a little better than Google Pay)
Samsung Email app
Wireless Charging

In every other way, the Oppo outclasses the Note pretty much.

The only thing Im unconvinced with with the Oppo is long term battery life (due to the impact of that fast charging), as with automatic brightness, screen on does seem to drain the battery faster than some other people in this thread. Its still a good day to day and a half phone though, even with 3-4 screen hours.

Associate
The only things I miss from my Note 9:
Expandable Storage
Headphone Jack
Samsung Pay (its a little better than Google Pay)
Samsung Email app
Wireless Charging

In every other way, the Oppo outclasses the Note pretty much.

The only thing Im unconvinced with with the Oppo is long term battery life (due to the impact of that fast charging), as with automatic brightness, screen on does seem to drain the battery faster than some other people in this thread. Its still a good day to day and a half phone though, even with 3-4 screen hours.
It depends on how long you keep your phone. I often sell mine on after at least a year so if the battery is stuffed then, it's out of my hands ..

Associate
I've just joined the club.

Anyone recommend a good case?

Lots of bad reviews for most on amazon

While here, do you get code in the box or something to apply for H9 headphones?

Thanks x

Back
Top Bottom