*** Oppo Find X2 Pro Thread ***

Soldato
From O2 I got a slip in the package with the phone, but essentially it was just a case of go on the Oppo site, select the appropriate promotion, and then fill in your details (purchase date, purchased product, IMEI etc) along with submitting evidence of purchase, for me it was a picture of the invoice/despatch slip which came with the phone which had phone number, IMEI etc on :)

The only thing I am worried about is whether they get confused by the fact I PAC coded my old number across to O2, but hopefully not.

Soldato
Can't comment on the wallpapers, there's normally some apps in the playstore for this.

Yes it's the 3rd gen B&O H9's. My missus is also purchasing the phone today. She's never normally impressed by phones but this has!

Soldato
Quick FYI Firmware A30 has now hit the UK Oppo website for our phones. Seems my O2 sourced phone has a slightly different firmware variant (CPW) as it's not available for me OTA yet

Updates look good though, not going to complain about better battery life!

Updated Log
[Security]
• Added the July 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.

[System]
• Improved system performance and stability.
• Optimized power consumption to extend battery life.

[Camera]
• Improved camera effects and user experience.

[Communications]
• Optimized network and phone call performance

Soldato
For wide angle viewing tap left next to 1X and for macro it will automatically switch if you get within around 10 cm or so from the subject.

Associate
Has anybody else who got this phone managed to find a case that will protect from falls and such, I have a leather flip case but it hides the look of the phone although a cracked screen would look worse.

Back
Top Bottom