• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Opteron 144's back in stock!!

Caporegime
MikeTimbers said:
NF3 mobos still use 20-pin ATX 1.3 PSU. Many NF4 24-pin mobos work perfectly well with ATX 1.3 PSU if they have the extra 4-pin 12v cable.

Well my mobo's an Asrock 939 DUAL-SATA2. At the mo ive a p4 system which uses that little connector, so id asume this psu would probably be ok for the new board and cpu.

Associate
Gerard said:
Well my mobo's an Asrock 939 DUAL-SATA2. At the mo ive a p4 system which uses that little connector, so id asume this psu would probably be ok for the new board and cpu.

that should be fine.

ive, got that board and run my opty at 2.7 default volts and 2.8 with 1.45

good for the price

Associate
can you peeps that get one of these chips off Ocuk keep the rest of us updated with how your clocking goes id be very interested in getting one of these if there any good :D

=GAMMO=

Caporegime
Ive to wait on a mobo replacement..my asrock went up in smoke soon as i tried to boot it up. A diode beside the ram slots just started glowing white then belching out smoke. :(

Back
Top Bottom