• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

"Order received - not yet shipped?"

Associate
Hello, I recently bought a "MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card" yesterday when the price was £649.99 and saw the ETA was for 9/18.

However, once I got it into cart I think that was when the ETA disappeared after the website refreshed but I was able to go through checkout and was charged £649.99 for the card.

Took a few hours from Payment confirmation but it eventually sent an email saying Order Received and I checked my order status and is updated to "Order received - not yet shipped." Would my order still be coming within the weekend/upcoming week since I was able to get it at that price?

Thank you so much for your time and efforts in advance!

Associate
In the same situation mate. Someone put a post up a few minutes ago on the forum saying OC will be sending out emails to everyone who purchased the trio with hopefully some good news.

Just out of curiosity, what time did you order yours?

Associate
OP
In the same situation mate. Someone put a post up a few minutes ago on the forum saying OC will be sending out emails to everyone who purchased the trio with hopefully some good news.

Just out of curiosity, what time did you order yours?

I ordered and was immediately charged around 3:40 pm, did not receive the official order received email until around 6:40 pm.

Associate
Associate
OP
Ordered mine at 15:09, still no order confirmation email but order status is Order received - not yet shipped.

Just to be sure, does the official order email start like something along the lines like this?

"Dear ----,

Thank you for shopping at Overclockers UK - www.overclockers.co.uk

This e-mail includes full details of your order and other important information."

Like that?^^

Soldato
Hate to break this to you guys, but pretty much all etailers that had any stock of the 3080 pretty much sold-out between 2pm and 2:30pm yesterday among all their websites being crashed to the ground.

If you didn't get the order through within that time-slot, chances are you will not be getting your card anytime soon...

I'm not OcUK rep, but just thought I would point out what I saw yesterday while changing all the sites around that time yesterday.

Associate
Hate to break this to you guys, but pretty much all etailers that had any stock of the 3080 pretty much sold-out between 2pm and 2:30pm yesterday among all their websites being crashed to the ground.

If you didn't get the order through within that time-slot, chances are you will not be getting your card anytime soon...

Sadly there are many who got their orders in between that timeframe and are still none the wiser. It's all speculation until we get an idea of when the next batches are due from each manufacturer.

Soldato
Hello, I recently bought a "MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card" yesterday when the price was £649.99 and saw the ETA was for 9/18.

However, once I got it into cart I think that was when the ETA disappeared after the website refreshed but I was able to go through checkout and was charged £649.99 for the card.

Took a few hours from Payment confirmation but it eventually sent an email saying Order Received and I checked my order status and is updated to "Order received - not yet shipped." Would my order still be coming within the weekend/upcoming week since I was able to get it at that price?

Thank you so much for your time and efforts in advance!

You paid £649? It was £749 when I managed to get the site to work.

Associate
Same here considering cancelling and waiting for the 3080ti instead. Just hope ocuk can sort out my problem the settlement figure was £649 and within seconds signed me out and back in to a different account then charged me £700+ through amazon pay still frustrated by this.

Associate
I never saw the trio at £649, only the Ventus at £649 which then went up to £700.

As the trio is msi’s premium card I thought £750 would be about the right price really.?.?

Soldato
649? 749? I paid 759 at 328pm for the gaming X trio lol. How the hell was that 649

Surely not, I had the product page open before 14:00 and it was £759 all the time, that is the MSRP, it's mentioned in kitgurutech's review (£110 over the FE)..

[edit] I think someone has got confused with the Ventus..

Back
Top Bottom