Screen_Shot_2014_06_02_at_20_20_03.png

Screen_Shot_2014_06_02_at_20_20_18.png

Last edited:

SMN

SMN

Soldato
Associate
Thumbs up for Dark Mode, thumbs about mid-way for everything else :/

I guess the texts/calls thing on your Mac is cool, I have a software phone app for work I use and find it pretty useful.

Soldato
Nothing really blew me away tbh... although the Mac linking up with your phone is cool and will be very useful for me.

The constant updating of OSX means that 1) they can't really charge for it and 2) it seems underwhelming as we get drips and drabs with each year. HOWEVER, this is beneficial as 1) we don't have to pay, and 2) we get things as they are developed rather than waiting for lots of features which might take 2-3 years...

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

This has all but convinced me to come back to the Mac.

I'm just not gaming on the PC anymore and I like the integration features like texting and calling from the desktop. The UI is looking pretty polished with the new icons and there's been more than one occasion when I've wanted the portability of a laptop and just haven't bothered firing up the desktop.

If I could sell my PC with minimal fuss I'd probably buy a MBP when they're refreshed :cool:

Soldato
Texts and calls from Mac looks amazing - really happy they're introducing this always got fed up of having to use just my iPhone to send messages to certain contacts!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom