Our Smallest Gaming PC Build EVER! - Velkase Velka 3

Soldato
FLEX is a squashed rectangle with power in and cables out on the smallest ends which a useful shape to slap on the edge of a motherboard/gpu pancake.

They'd have to make the case taller, wider and have more air inside the case with a chunkier SFX.

FLEX really is the best option for "smallest" builds with a proper PSU on board.

There's also server psus but they're a bit ehhh.

Soldato
OP
God, only if I found this before I bought a RVZ02, but I do wish cases could be that small & fit a slim ODD. If all software came on a USB stick also, it would be easier to get a case like that. God, I am so wanting a smaller case thougg.

Soldato
OP
If redesigned to fit a slim ODD it could go inside the GPU/mobo sandwich so it doesn't block the meshy external panels.
I was thinking that, just have it be the meat of the sandwich. I just got the RVZ02 last year and the SFX. So the person that halped me with it may get mad I have linux on a 3.5 no room for that though.

Soldato
OP
used to love my old shuttles back in the day perfect for a desk and so portable
I wish shuttle would do just cases also. I have lots of case ideas, but not the money to pay for it. Like I think a sandwich style in a NES case would be awesome. Fit 1 in a c64/c128 keyboard case & put a flat keyboard in where the original keyboard went & plug in the USB to a front MB header with a adaptor. That 1 is a little ify though.

Soldato
Man only if they had a SFX version.

I guess that would make it a CCD MI-6 or a ZS A4L?

To add I considered doing a build in this case but Velkase don't seem to make much stock available for the EU and it's hard to get your hands on one of these.

Also the Flex PSU options are all noisy and whiny with their 40mm fans, especially if you wanted to pair it with something punchy like an RTX2060/2070 or a 5600XT/5700.

I would personally go a bit bigger for something like a J-Hack Pure XL, or the two cases above.

Back
Top Bottom