***Outriders Console Edition Thread***

Soldato
Wow the lightning shaman boss on the Shepherds of Enoch quest was nails. I had to drop my tier to 11 for that one. He just practically one shots you.

I still love this game for a quick blast mind. Suits me down to the ground having a half our session.

Soldato
Just started this, really enjoying it to be honest despite the poor reviews at times. I've had no drop outs on a series x.

I was a huge fan of the Gears of War series, and it's definitely got that vibe, just beat the boss on the volcano and literally felt the same as a boss in Gears 1 :p

But enjoying it, never played an rpg too seriously, but this is the first one I've got involved with upgrading guns/armour etc.

Soldato
Just started this, really enjoying it to be honest despite the poor reviews at times. I've had no drop outs on a series x.

I was a huge fan of the Gears of War series, and it's definitely got that vibe, just beat the boss on the volcano and literally felt the same as a boss in Gears 1 :p

But enjoying it, never played an rpg too seriously, but this is the first one I've got involved with upgrading guns/armour etc.

Its really good. I have spent many hours on this.

Back
Top Bottom