***Outriders Console Edition Thread***

Soldato
OP
Anyone else soloing Technomancer? I'm undecided on the skill tree.

I like the look of the shaman route but there seems to be some good stuff in pestilence too.

I'm pretty much saving all of my skill points at the moment - I know you can reset the tree anytime but its just a thing I do on all games, I save those skill points!!

Under provision of servers is a common theme on most games. Its not in the developers / publishers interests to spend the money they should. Fundamentally, gamers are dumb and rarely vote with their wallet, which they arguably should, so the issues remain consistently unaddressed. Win, win for the devs/pubs.

Soldato
Anyone else soloing Technomancer? I'm undecided on the skill tree.

I like the look of the shaman route but there seems to be some good stuff in pestilence too.
I'm pretty much saving all of my skill points at the moment - I know you can reset the tree anytime but its just a thing I do on all games, I save those skill points!!

Under provision of servers is a common theme on most games. Its not in the developers / publishers interests to spend the money they should. Fundamentally, gamers are dumb and rarely vote with their wallet, which they arguably should, so the issues remain consistently unaddressed. Win, win for the devs/pubs.

Yeah I'm soloing Technomancer and full pestilence at the moment. No point saving your skill points if it's free to respec all your doing is limiting yourself.

It's like having a Bugatti then putting a speed limiter on to 60 when you could be maxing out. Just spend the points and it'll help.

Man of Honour
Down again?

One of the most annoying things I am finding is that shards are in such short supply it makes levelling up items difficult at times and also the bosses that you can’t use most abilities against. Must have spent about 15-20 minutes grinding down the last boss, it wasn’t difficult, just drawn out.

Soldato
Down again?

One of the most annoying things I am finding is that shards are in such short supply it makes levelling up items difficult at times and also the bosses that you can’t use most abilities against. Must have spent about 15-20 minutes grinding down the last boss, it wasn’t difficult, just drawn out.
Think yourself lucky that you have been able to least get 5 hours in ha.

I gave up again last night after still not being able to get in and stay connected

Man of Honour
Going to push onto the end and then come back for side quests. Just got the fireworks mod, very good addition to a weapon.

I'm really enjoying this now. Gameplay is way better than Gears of War for me and no issues connecting today.

Indeed, it’ll be tough going back. Can see me getting a fair bit of play time out of this.

Soldato
OP
Put in another few hours today. No connection issues.

Been trying to complete bounties and hunts.

Managed 3 bounties and 1 hunt so far. Died a fair few times today!

So annoying when you get a boss character down to a sliver of health and get done in right at the last moment (usually by a pesky rifleman). Happened quite a few times today but I refuse to lower world level! Challenging game - I feel like I'm struggling with my aim sometimes, particularly moving targets. Feels a bit clunky.

Got a fair few purples dropped today which is a help, but still no legendary drops.

Man of Honour
Put in another few hours today. No connection issues.

Been trying to complete bounties and hunts.

Managed 3 bounties and 1 hunt so far. Died a fair few times today!

So annoying when you get a boss character down to a sliver of health and get done in right at the last moment (usually by a pesky rifleman). Happened quite a few times today but I refuse to lower world level! Challenging game - I feel like I'm struggling with my aim sometimes, particularly moving targets. Feels a bit clunky.

Got a fair few purples dropped today which is a help, but still no legendary drops.

I’ve only had one legendary drop so far. I know what you mean, so many times I’ve been soooo close, only to die. Especially annoying after a 15 minute boss fight and dieing to my own stupidity. I really need to level my gear up, but I’ll need to farm resources to do it.

Quite enjoying the story, a good few twists later on. Think I’m quite close to the end now, pushing through the main quest, I’ll then go back.

Soldato
OP
I’ve only had one legendary drop so far. I know what you mean, so many times I’ve been soooo close, only to die. Especially annoying after a 15 minute boss fight and dieing to my own stupidity. I really need to level my gear up, but I’ll need to farm resources to do it.

Quite enjoying the story, a good few twists later on. Think I’m quite close to the end now, pushing through the main quest, I’ll then go back.

Re levelling up - every area normally has a couple of ore veins to mine if you look around.

Likewise almost every side mission has a hidden crate with goodies, as do most main play areas. I also pick up everything to sell on or dismantle for parts to help with resources.

I'm finding the best way to keep gear levelled is to just improve rarity of greens and swap mods. I think you are gonna struggle if your not doing side quests. They drop some powerful gear and makes it easier to make sure your gear is at level cap. Im pretty much purples across the board on weapons and armour now at my level cap. Its also a bit easier (cheaper) to up-level purple drops than increase rarity of blues and then up level to cap. Sometimes its better to have a fully levelled blues than under levelled purples though, depending on the mods.

Man of Honour
I had a good few hour on this tonight with two friends. It’s definitely a game that must be played in coop, the synergy and team play is really interesting.

Game pass once again made getting everyone onto the same game effortless.

Back
Top Bottom