***Outriders Console Edition Thread***

Soldato
Oh you seem to know the game way better than me. Ive never even seen that stat page. Im playing a tank. Lots of life leech and still probably have my items incorrectly setup. Need to spend a bit of time planning my item slots.

I went along top of tree too. Approaching end of it.

It's from Expeditions that you get at level 30. :)

Soldato
Hmm . Trying to do multiplayer with 2 Xbox’s in the same house. One is my ‘home’ Xbox and the other is being used as normal so I can share my game pass. Anyone had any success doing it like this?

Man of Honour
Hmm . Trying to do multiplayer with 2 Xbox’s in the same house. One is my ‘home’ Xbox and the other is being used as normal so I can share my game pass. Anyone had any success doing it like this?

Set your home Xbox to the one you’re not using your account on.

Caporegime
My main used class is already impotent enough so no nerfs there. :p A bit crazy they've concentrated on balancing a PVE game considering it's only a week or so old, given the current stability - my Series X crashes all the time when viewing the menu inside the final area camp. Co op is a mess etc etc.

It's the same with every game of this kind. Every single one without fail has had builds that are supposedly OP get a nerf so that other builds become viable. They never do it the other way, IE buff the dross builds.

Soldato
Set your home Xbox to the one you’re not using your account on.

Both Xbox’s have my account on , one set to home with my friend logged in on a different profile and the other Xbox just has me logged in. Have I done it wrong? He can share all my stuff and play outriders at the same time as me, just fails on multiplayer

Associate
Both Xbox’s have my account on , one set to home with my friend logged in on a different profile and the other Xbox just has me logged in. Have I done it wrong? He can share all my stuff and play outriders at the same time as me, just fails on multiplayer

Pretty sure I heard someone say on a stream that there are potential issues if you're both playing the game from the same IP address but haven't seen or read anything confirming this.

Soldato
My main used class is already impotent enough so no nerfs there. :p A bit crazy they've concentrated on balancing a PVE game considering it's only a week or so old, given the current stability - my Series X crashes all the time when viewing the menu inside the final area camp. Co op is a mess etc etc.

It's the same with every game of this kind. Every single one without fail has had builds that are supposedly OP get a nerf so that other builds become viable. They never do it the other way, IE buff the dross builds.

To be fair the builds that they nerfed were smashing Expedition Tier 15's with ease, like they were kinda broken and shouldn't have been putting out the damage they were.

It would have been nice to be given buffs to make other alternative skills/trees more rewarding but it seems like only nerfs. I know there are classes struggling right now but with Expeditions the way they are ie. timed everyone goes full damage to get the better rewards and now the 2 classes main damage tree's have been severely nerfed. I mean honestly who would want to go full support/tank/anamoly when they clear so much slower than a full DPS build.

Man of Honour
To be fair the builds that they nerfed were smashing Expedition Tier 15's with ease, like they were kinda broken and shouldn't have been putting out the damage they were.

It would have been nice to be given buffs to make other alternative skills/trees more rewarding but it seems like only nerfs. I know there are classes struggling right now but with Expeditions the way they are ie. timed everyone goes full damage to get the better rewards and now the 2 classes main damage tree's have been severely nerfed. I mean honestly who would want to go full support/tank/anamoly when they clear so much slower than a full DPS build.

Exactly, their own game pushes for a dps build, yet its hidden behind a mechanic that only appears at the end of the game. Once again we’re the beta testers. It’s worth noting they’ve blanket nerfed all classes. It’s a heavy hammer considering they’ve nerfed classes AND have shortened expedition times. In the meantime the broken elements of their game are still broken. They’ve also removed all replay ability of the world game.

Caporegime
Pretty sure I’m done with this now I’ve hit end game, it’s boring.

That being said, server issues aside, I enjoyed the journey. Given it was on Gamepass makes it even sweeter!

Man of Honour
Pretty sure I’m done with this now I’ve hit end game, it’s boring.

That being said, server issues aside, I enjoyed the journey. Given it was on Gamepass makes it even sweeter!

I know what you mean, it’s pretty repetitive.

I had a session tonight and pushed through to ET13 which I didn’t expect to get to. Most of my gear is 47/48. I have another week off work with little to do, so will probably drop in and out. I can’t seem to die anymore, so I just need to keep upgrading my dps to push through quickly enough.

Im after tier 3 mods for fortress, 3 earthquake mod and 2 gravity leap mod. Given how rarely legendaries drop I’ll be lucky to get them.

Man of Honour
Just an FYI that loads of people are reporting disconnects mid expedition and character inventory wipes since today’s patch. I may give it a miss for a few days.

Soldato
Something clicked and I went and cleared a section I'd been stuck on for ages. The main mistake I made was playing it like the division but my skills require kills to regen health so I have to play more aggressive

Soldato
Something clicked and I went and cleared a section I'd been stuck on for ages. The main mistake I made was playing it like the division but my skills require kills to regen health so I have to play more aggressive

Honestly for then most part only use cover if your about to die and it's really needed. It sounds silly but it rewards you to get into the thick of it with all the health on kills etc and you tend to do better.

Soldato
Honestly for then most part only use cover if your about to die and it's really needed. It sounds silly but it rewards you to get into the thick of it with all the health on kills etc and you tend to do better.

Yeah definitely. Also I got an automatic shotgun with the kill/reload bonus so makes sense for me to get up close with that.

Back
Top Bottom