1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overclockers Blu-Ray Player

Discussion in 'Optical Storage & Writing' started by mark90gizmo, 23 Apr 2010.

1. mark90gizmo

Associate

I purchased this blu-ray player a few months ago...

http://overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CD-004-OP

it never had any problems up until recently, sometimes when I insert a blu-ray disc it will not detect it. The drive shows in My Computer alright, but disc is not detected.

I have checked all wires and things like that, I use PowerDVD Ultra to play the blu-rays on Windows 7 32 bit OS.

The past two blu-rays which I rent out from lovefilm have not worked, I have tested these blu-rays on a blu-ray player and they worked fine.

Anyone else having the same problems or know how to fix them?

Thanks.

2. AaronS

Gangster

Haven't even got a blu-ray player, but just a suggestion, try a non-blu-ray disc, like a dvd.

Just to clarify, you are saying the computer shows the drive as empty?

3. setter

Caporegime

My advice is to go to the cyberlink website and download the latest update for power dvd, ive noticed that when i upgrade my graphics card drivers i have isssues playing blu ray discs, normally an update sorts it out, i think that every time ati/nvidia update their drivers cyberlink have to update their own software.

4. chrispystix

Gangster

I have the reverse. When I update Power DVD it then tells me I need an update before informing me updates are complete. Stuck in a loop with no film.

5. Devrij

Capodecina

Yeah I got that, went to TMT3 and haven't looked back.