Overclockers shop order delays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I understand a lot of businesses are struggling with a reduced workforce... But i just got an estimated 1-2 week delay for Ocuk to ship an in stock item to me....

Is anyone else getting this or are they giving a much worse estimate than they can actually achieve?

Soldato
OP
Think it can vary, i oredered a new desk got it within a few days, ordered a GPU today but not yet dispatched and i dont think it will dispatched for a couple of days but im cool with that

I want to give ocuk the business, i will even pay a little extra to do that, but it seems a bit extreme to extend orders by two weeks.... It's only going to hurt companies more if they cant ship the orders that they do get. Surely you just put the office guys onto the warehouse floor to fill the gaps.

Soldato
OP
There's a global pandemic ****-storm going on right now. everything is affected. If you have an issue with it, get on the blower and speak to them or cancel it and order elsewhere.

Thanks for the reminder i didn't realise there was a pandemic!

Perhaps businesses could be more honest they are struggling before taking money. That would be something easy to achieve and would save issue.

Caporegime
They are being honest, they're telling you it'll be 1-2 weeks. What else do you expect? The item probably isnt stocked on site and shipped from elsewhere.
Unlikely, have you SEEN the OcUK warehouse? If an item is "in stock", it's on-premise.

Also, they aren't being that honest, you have to ASK why your order still hasn't shipped, there's no communication besides the typical marketing emails, and they'll happily take your extra cash for premium delivery options (i.e. weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom