Overclockers UK App?

Associate
So having a look on the play store there appears to be an overclockers app but it looks nothing like this forum so I don't think it is the real one. Can anyone confirm if overclockers actually has an app?

Man of Honour
It does not, the one you found on the play store is for .com, a totally different place. Hope that clears it up!

The mobile theme generally does a pretty good job, and you can set email alerts if you're after phone notifications.

Associate
OP
It does not, the one you found on the play store is for .com, a totally different place. Hope that clears it up!

The mobile theme generally does a pretty good job, and you can set email alerts if you're after phone notifications.
Okay thanks for the help! Just wondering because I prefer apps to websites.

Okay thanks for the help! Just wondering because I prefer apps to websites.

For forums and Facebook, I still prefer to use the WWW in a browser. I agree that apps are better/quicker for some things like internet banking, rail/bus planners, Uber, Odeon. WhatsApp sits on the fence as I find it useful both on the phone and on desktop (WWW).

Soldato
All the Christmas emotes in July, but only on odd days.

Also it should eat resources and crash your phone if possible. And send all your data to China.

And feature really annoying ads for products I will never have a use for.

I'll have it finished by tomorrow.

although i'd prefer an app as chrome mobile browser is terrible with going forward and backward on pages, often jumping 2 back when i click once, i think it's best not to have an app just for the notifications and the hell that would bring with some arguments. you'd have the phone going off notificy you someone has replied to you, so you'd instantly reply, then they'd instantly reply etc. you've have heated arguments far more often as no one would have time to relax

Soldato
My bugbear for the ocuk forums on mobile is that it doesn't have the "go to first unread" option. As my forum settings are to load 100 replies per page, it can be pretty tedious scrolling through upto 100 replies to where the thread picks up from.

Man of Honour
My bugbear for the ocuk forums on mobile is that it doesn't have the "go to first unread" option. As my forum settings are to load 100 replies per page, it can be pretty tedious scrolling through upto 100 replies to where the thread picks up from.
Press the envelope icon next to the thread and it takes you there. Took me longer than I'd like to admit to find this too :o

Back
Top Bottom