1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ozura hosting

Discussion in 'HTML, Graphics & Programming' started by Luke15, 20 Jan 2006.

1. Luke15

Hitman

Well me and a mate have made a small free hosting company.

We would just like to know what you think of our website. Suggestions and Comments are welcome.

www.ozura.net

2. daz

Capodecina

It looks a bit plain at the moment... you might want to find some relevent images or even use a digital camera and take some of your own photos to stick up on the site.

Also, your "About" page is quite empty, it doesn't really explain anything about the restrictions you place on your account, or the hardware you use or the location the servers are in.

Good luck with your venture. :)

3. Beansprout

Man of Honour

Where's the Adsense? That's how these things make money normally :p

I agree with daz, it's nice but a bit plain. And this is HG&P....so visit www.w3schools.com and get learning CSS design techniques :D

4. Jotun

Mobster

You should put the same links on all your pages on the main part of the site, on your forums too. Also i'd suggest putting the FAQs section on a page like the rest of the content, rather than on a forum so that it fits in better with the rest of the site. Or combine it with your about section.

Don't know if this is already there, when signing up, you might want to give the option to opt out of being listed on the page with all the accounts.

Oh, and you have some errors in your html.

Other than that though it all looks good :)