paintballing...

Soldato
it doesnt hurt too much, you might get a bruise but its part of the fun, just don't try going rambo unless you want to get shot, some bloke done that and he got shot from three different directions :p

Soldato
uk_viper said:
it doesnt hurt too much, you might get a bruise but its part of the fun, just don't try going rambo unless you want to get shot, some bloke done that and he got shot from three different directions :p

I done that and won the game for my team :cool:

Associate
its not nice whena paint ball hits the slats through which you breath, bursts and the paint goes in ** mouth!! it happened so many times!

and someone dislocated their arm trying to rambo it all over the place

BUT ITS AWESOME!

have fun

Soldato
Omg it hurts liek so much. My supple geeky complection got haxored.

Nah, be a man. Pain is just weakness leaving the body and it really doesn't hurt.

Unless it's in the face....with no mask on :/

Soldato
Hey dude, Im an Tournament Paintballer and I love it, but I can still remember my first time, I loved it even though I was rubbish! Its all about having fun at the end of the day!

Haha random pic of me owning n00bs (old old pic!!)

mvc228f3ut.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Rain Man said:
its not nice whena paint ball hits the slats through which you breath, bursts and the paint goes in ** mouth!! it happened so many times!

and someone dislocated their arm trying to rambo it all over the place

BUT ITS AWESOME!

have fun

that happened to me, didnt taste of anything though

Soldato
Also don't keep firing when you run out of ammo, a lot of people can tell you have run out of ammo by the noise, I saw one guy do it then one of my team mates just started running over to him laughing out loud all the way, the guy surrended lol.

Soldato
Make sure you pop a few covert shots at the marshalls. They love it :D

Grenades in buildings are great fun..

At the one near me, theres a "map" with trenches round the sides and a village in the centre(wooden chipboard walls etc)... Loads in one building.. pain nade.. funny as hell watching them all walk out coated in paint :p

Good stuff.

Don't buy smoke grenades they suck. Just buy a load of balls and you're set. Remember, if you survive on the last round, everyone gives you theirs. :)

Associate
Sirrel Squirrel said:
Also don't keep firing when you run out of ammo, a lot of people can tell you have run out of ammo by the noise, I saw one guy do it then one of my team mates just started running over to him laughing out loud all the way, the guy surrended lol.

Or! hold the gun so the paint popper is upside down fire a few shots off nothing will come out when said person comes running into the open thinking he's got an easy kill turn gun right side up and let him have it :D worked many a time for me! also take some fairy liquid for your goggles when you get hot they steam up badly, smear some liquid on the inside and just dry off with some clean tissue any steam just goes to little water droplets ;) never take your goggles off but importantly enjoy! only way of explaining how it hurts is to get a plastic ruler and slap yourself very hard!! thats failry close :p

Soldato
in the heat of the moment i shot a guy at point blank range in the top of the head... he was none to pleased :)

paintballs sting if its cold and they dont break... but just enough to make u not want to get shot they wont actually do any damage

dont expect pinpoint accuracy with ** gun... the paintballs go a lot slower than bullets so expect to have to modify ** aim a reasonable amount when firing at distance... they are quite large so u should be able to walk ** fire onto ** target

Back
Top Bottom