Pancakes Yummy

Man of Honour
Well at least you guys had pancakes tonight.

My house mate was supposed to make me some (I even bought milk for the ready mix). Instead the **** goes out to try and sleep with some girl he's fancied for two months. Oi, - where are my ******* pancakes you inconsiderate *******??!!??!?!!?!?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
Well at least you guys had pancakes tonight.

My house mate was supposed to make me some (I even bought milk for the ready mix). Instead the **** goes out to try and sleep with some girl he's fancied for two months. Oi, - where are my ******* pancakes you inconsiderate *******??!!??!?!!?!?

Ever consider making them for yourself?

Don
manor said:
Pancake day is ace - but I've put so much weight on since I stopped smoking, I'll have to skip pancakes this year :(

Happy "close as we can get it this month" birthday mate :D
So what is your actual age v leap year age (assuming that is why you are having yer birthday today?

i was 22, or 5 1/2. 6 in 29th February 2008. What a party that is going ot be.

I don't really celebrate the quarter year birthdays. I mean not much point, as my birthday doesn't exist 3 years outta 4. An excuse for more of a party when it does happen though :D

Associate
once again we only remembered pancake day at 9:50 this evening which meant a quick dash to the local co-op to get the ingredients.

This year instead of inventing new and exciting ways of tossing we decided we would try making beer pancakes and they actually wern't that bad. :) Just substituted half the milk for some beer :D

Nix

Nix

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
you'll be pleased to know that we're now making them :D

Woo! I would make some but i'm too tired. Maybe later today hehe.

hmm... I wonder if pancakes are good to have instead of a burger or kebab after a night out.

Man of Honour
Nix said:
Woo! I would make some but i'm too tired. Maybe later today hehe.

hmm... I wonder if pancakes are good to have instead of a burger or kebab after a night out.

They probably are mate because they're just fatty and and taste great!

Actually probably not, imagine lots of drunk students tossing them away in their kitchens! Not a pretty sight in the morning :D

Soldato
My mum called me earlier saying her and dad were making loads for them and my sister, I was so sad :(
Then my friend called and said he was throwing a pancake party in his flat and wanted me to come make some woo hoo :)
Managed two before I felt really full :o how lame. Still, num num pancake day!

Soldato
well since my sleep pattern is fubar, it still counts as pancake day now, just had bout 8 or 9 pancakes and nearly a whole bottle of maple syrup (the ONLY way to have pancakes). Fantastic.

Had a pancake from the dutch pancake house on oxford road in town on friday, and it was a bit crap :/ they use just normal icecream chocolate syrup when you ask for chocolate, i wanted a bit bloody higher quality than that!

Tom.

Soldato
SexyBetty said:
I tried pancakes years ago, and they were minging :p

But BEFORE anyone shoots me down, I'm giving them another go tonight! Any suggestions on what to have with them? The strawberries and cream one looks nice :)

It also had maple syrup too! mmmmn......

mmmmn......

Click the link in the strawberry picture post! :)

it's actually well ace.

Soldato
I made 18 american style jobbies for rugrats, along with a pile of strawberries, mango, peaches, sugar lemon and squirty cream. As plans go, it was totally cunning. They bypassed insane sugar rush quite quickly and hit bloated stupor before they'd finished. At which point I just shoehorned them all into bed! Rar!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Pebbles said:
I made 18 american style jobbies for rugrats, along with a pile of strawberries, mango, peaches, sugar lemon and squirty cream. As plans go, it was totally cunning. They bypassed insane sugar rush quite quickly and hit bloated stupor before they'd finished. At which point I just shoehorned them all into bed! Rar!

Ooo look at you ;) Lol they sound v healthy Pebs!

My teeth are still suffering from the pancake overload last night. :(

Dentist is going to kill me next week...

BB x

Associate
I made pancakes! I want some more now! :(

If i ever get uber-rich i'll have to hire a pancake maker and have them atleast once a week

Back
Top Bottom