Passat pics - before i sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Unfortunately a lot of clowns get hold of them and don't get ruined, only the car does. :(

Exactly. Cheaply maintained, badly treated, everything done to it that makes it worse and worse :(

I had to spend nearly £1500 (the cost of the car again) on my 325i just to bring it back to the condition it SHOULD have been in to begin with.

Cheap BMWs, especially performance BMWs are not cheap to maintain, run, or look after.

Permabanned
OP
Im wondering if its more my monitors, heres the standard file from the camera with exif data. Camera set to RAW + Jpeg so there you go.

exif.jpg

Man of Honour
So its an immense car yet a simple winter killed it?

How do you intend to find the huge amount of money it will cost to run an M3 Evolution whilkst you are a college student without a proper job? Do you have any idea what you are doing?

Caporegime
Im wondering if its more my monitors, heres the standard file from the camera with exif data. Camera set to RAW + Jpeg so there you go.

http://thesmileyone.co.uk/images/exif.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Pwned.

Do you own "thesmileyone.co.uk"? I'm sure I've seen that website somewhere else.

Good luck with the hunt for a Bimmer. I'm sure it'll suit you down to the ground.

Permabanned
OP
To get the road in ?

I saw the trees creating a sort of "valley" and thought using the rule of thirds I would put the car to the right of it. I couldnt park in the middle of the road, as cars and mainly tractors were going past.

What am I supposed to do, turn into superman, balance my car on the top of the eiffel tower ?

You say they are too dark and over contrasted, which is exactly what the pictures of a 335i in someone elses thread are (who is a photographer) and yet your all on your knees...

This forum amazes me sometimes!

Soldato
[TW]Fox;16392433 said:
So its an immense car yet a simple winter killed it?

How do you intend to find the huge amount of money it will cost to run an M3 Evolution whilkst you are a college student without a proper job? Do you have any idea what you are doing?

This is one of those times you should go against all gut instinct and just tell him to buy the M3 Evo. Purely for the purposes of some more comedy threads!

Permabanned
OP
Car is over exposed in my screenshot. It actually just looks a different colour and very dull. Hence the photoshop use.

I dont see the problem with an M3. £3-5k on the car, leaving £5k left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom