Passat pics - before i sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
Its not a loan, i can afford it, but its not really any of anyones business how.

The important thing is, I can.

Permabanned
OP
He's obviously buying it so people stop being mean to him on here. Poor wee soul, he gets so much abuse...all because he owns a VW :(

Oh wow.

If i really cared, I would just go and buy the best E39 silver M5 I could find, lower it on some BBS LM's and get a miltek full system, and park it outside Fox's house every night.

Soldato
Its not a loan, i can afford it, but its not really any of anyones business how.

The important thing is, I can.

You can, but most importantly, YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD. Reading your posts fills me with a feeling of calm and well-being about your future... you truly have a modern day midas touch. Any financial endeavours you undertake can only end up in success and bathtubs full of pound coins.

Soldato
If i really cared, I would just go and buy the best E39 silver M5 I could find, lower it on some BBS LM's and get a miltek full system, and park it outside Fox's house every night.

You'd end up with arguably a better car than an e36 m3 - so why dont you?

I'm putting money on you still having the ropey passat in a month's time and this thread being yet another dreaming episode

Just thought I would give everyone the satisfaction of trying to bait me more, and then they would be wrong anyway.

Please, share in your sucess. How do you go from a student who can only afford an old diesel passat to being able to spend ten thousand pounds on an M3? That's not the sort of money you save up quickly or just come into overnight

Associate
popcorn.gif

Man of Honour
I agree its not a loan. Its a lie.

Like your lies about new Range Rover Sports, Autovougue 335i's and similar.

You forget how much info you reveal to the forum on a regular basis. You have told us you dont have a proper job, you go to a college where you study media and most months you earn 400 quid, most of which you appear to spend on a 60 mile round trip to college.

But its ok, liars are fun.

Permabanned
OP
So what we have learnt from the motors forum and mainly this thread today is.

1. twoblacklines' pictures are rubbish.

2. Passats are so rubbish theres no point in taking pictures of them.

3. E36 M3's are all selling for under 5k, so they are rubbish.

4. VW's are rubbish, because fox says so.

5. VW Diesel engines are rubbish, they make 200 foot of torque at 2krpm but because "they dont rev as high as petrol engines" they are rubbish.

Caporegime

5. VW Diesel engines are rubbish, they make 200 foot of torque at 2krpm but because "they dont rev as high as petrol engines" they are rubbish.

6. twoblacklines is a compulsive liar.

Associate

You could buy a nice e39 530i sport and have some money left over from 10K to run and maintain it. I think you would struggle to do this with an m3.

Also - how much is insurance on an m3 for you compared to the VW you have now?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;16392793 said:

You forget how much info you reveal to the forum on a regular basis. You have told us you dont have a proper job, you go to a college where you study media and most months you earn 400 quid, most of which you appear to spend on a 60 mile round trip to college.

He spends most of his money on cigarettes too

It's almost like you're reading a completely different thread. Do you hear voices in your head too?

Permabanned
OP
[TW]Fox;16392793 said:

Fox, you only read what you want to read.

I dont have a "proper" (define proper) job, but i still make money anyway.

I go to UNIVERSITY yet in every thread you tell everyone I go to college. I was at college in 2002.

I live 30 miles away from UNIVERSITY.

I have £950 student loan every 4 months, i have no outgoings.

Caporegime

Correct

Where was that hinted at, let alone said?

They will be tatty, they won't be a nice example, and they will need a lot spending on them to make them good again. This doesn't mean the E36 M3 EVO is "rubbish" it just means you don't buy a shabby one, you buy a good one.

Again, where was this said?

Where was this said?

You could really benefit from reading before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom