Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest

Soldato
so what was the name?

Iffitgot Fingerbasher, it might just be my childish and purile sense of humour at play though :p

I've decided to amend it (slightly)

Name amended, character sheet half updated before laptop crashed and now trying to work out how to get a character sheet in 2 hours time. I'm as prepped as ever and @Shamikebab will back me up on that point :D

Soldato
OP
And it continued last night. I really do like PF2 - it plays well, and once people are a little more comfortable, it will flow faster.
Session zero (character creation - a bit dry) and Session 1 are due to go live on the podcast links this week (for those interested).

Soldato
Halfway through session 0, the rules make me want to play it. I like complicated!

After being initially a bit sceptical I love the rules, session 1 is good to see them in operation as well. I love the flexibility and the amount of options.

Probably end up being session 4 but when we play the level 4 characters there are so many additional actions and abilities that I'm probably leaning toward preferring this over 5e. Especially now they've got rid of the quite frankly stupid, no skill, no attempt rule from first edition.

Soldato
OP
Halfway through session 0, the rules make me want to play it. I like complicated!
It's complicated, but it makes sense. They've released two updates to the rules already - which shows their commitment to making it work. Thanks for downloading it.

After being initially a bit sceptical I love the rules, session 1 is good to see them in operation as well. I love the flexibility and the amount of options.

Probably end up being session 4 but when we play the level 4 characters there are so many additional actions and abilities that I'm probably leaning toward preferring this over 5e. Especially now they've got rid of the quite frankly stupid, no skill, no attempt rule from first edition.
I hope it will be next week. It's proving quite slow going - but I think it will improve as people get more and more comfortable. The level 4 outing will be good fun - a whole new challenge for me and you lot. I'd better get back to my rulebook reading!

Soldato
Played session 4 and I got to be a barbarian (played it much better than @stuie) and it's a really fun class in PF2 made use of plenty of its class abilities in the first session.

Session 2 is now also up to download, really good session and well worth a listen.

Soldato
no way, no one is better than hendel the dragon slayer, hes got a rap, a famous dragons head in an inn, hes a god amongst you mortals

Back
Top Bottom