Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest

Soldato
OP
Our group had it's first major overhaul in personnel in several years and we've had to knock the Playtest on its head.

Some of the less experienced players were really struggling to get to grips with changing their characters so regularly, and we were starting to have attendance issues, so we've split the group and have moved the podcast to 5e (we're going to play a converted 2e adventure, The Desert of Desolation).

I'm still following the changes and I think PF2 is looking better all the time - it just turns out my group is not the right one for playtesting!

Soldato
We cancelled our order in the end as a few of our group would struggle with the constant changes. Shame as I really wanted to give it a go.
Hopefully it will be fully released by the time we finish our new homebrew.

Soldato
Our group of many years fractured a few weeks in due to an internal argument between two individuals (more accurately we found out one was cuckolding the other ;)) so the group no longer exists :(

Perhaps Pathfinder 2 is cursed :eek:

Associate
Didn't realise we were so close to the release date for 2.0.
Decided not to look at the Playtest so I think I'll just be picking up the PDF version from Paizo's store to begin with, then I can have a good read through the new rules before committing to any physical books.

Soldato
OP
Didn't realise we were so close to the release date for 2.0.
Decided not to look at the Playtest so I think I'll just be picking up the PDF version from Paizo's store to begin with, then I can have a good read through the new rules before committing to any physical books.
I have a lot of faith in Paizo - maybe too much, but the Playtest had some amazing ideas in it, so fingers crossed it's made it through to the final version!

Back
Top Bottom