Paul Beezer - about time his art was shown again

Associate
rescue.jpg

spiderman.jpg

Soldato
damn even though im unsure about some pics the one where the metal detector how is there people behind the actual character with the metal detector?

Soldato
Neon said:
damn even though im unsure about some pics the one where the metal detector how is there people behind the actual character with the metal detector?
because thats actually a person (Paul Beezer i presume) in the picture, to get the illusion he's behind parts of the picture he is sitting on his knees. :p

same goes for all of the other pictures, he is standing in them and interacting with his art.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
I wonder if he draws them using his intuition to guide him, or whether he maps out what he needs to draw via a convulted coordinate transform first...
If you look at one of the pictures you can see a tripod with what looks to be a Surveyors Prism on top of it, which is used when marking out spots on the ground with millimeter precision. My guess is he marks out a few key points to allow him to easily show him where hes going with the drawing. The rest id imagine, is pure skill.

Edit:
Could just be a camera though :o .............so eh...pure skill :cool:

Back
Top Bottom