Paving costs

Soldato
Hi all

I am looking to have my patio extended but I have no idea what this sort of work costs. I have a new build property and they have used what I assume to be pretty standard 60x60cm slabs. So I just want to extend this out for more useable space. Diagram below with dimensions, the bits I want doing highlighted in green.

I am in Wakefield, if area makes a difference. I will be clearing existing trees/bushes/shrubs to try save some money with labour costs but what would you expect this to cost?

Thanks!

garden.jpg

Soldato
OP
It's about what I expected for once. Thanks everyone!

If you wanted decking that would be half the price.

I was thinking about this, maybe extending the patio to the fence but then decking the length of the fence. Will see what the quotes come back at and make a decision.

Soldato
It's about what I expected for once. Thanks everyone!

I was thinking about this, maybe extending the patio to the fence but then decking the length of the fence. Will see what the quotes come back at and make a decision.

Let me know the measurements and I'll work you out a price for decking. Then you'll know what to expect when the time comes

Edit: to deck that area it would be around £1400. But you could have that at 3m X 8.5m at the same price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom