Paypal Help.

Suspended
Hey guys.

Paypal help needed.

Brought some buy it now stuff off ebay like a iPaq car charger and I think a phone one to.

Now this was days ago and I said pay via paypal. The linked to paypal and comfirmed to pay the amount given and all that.

Now if I look on 'My Ebay' it says the item is still pending payment through paypal, with a egg timer symbol/

But on paypal it says....under history.

3 Jun. 2006 Payment To Digital, Etc. Uncleared Details -£10.99 GBP

So its To not from which is right and all but why uncleared!?

The account has more than enough money for this. So how come it hasn't been paid for and delivered yet?

Could be that i'm an Unverified Paypal User? Guessing this is it but I have a letter coming to me with a code to sort that as the phone call went wrong.

Cheers for the help.

Ginger

Associate
I'm pretty sure that if the payments pending then it's something like waiting for the other person to accept it or something along these lines and nothing you can do until he/she does. Best thing to do if you're worried is email paypal and see what they say.

Suspended
OP
Ta love. Well I was hoping for them before before I leave for Le Mans a week from now.

Could they only cash it once they send the item. There is 3 items from different companys like this though.....

ob1

ob1

Associate
It does this when sent to an email address not linked with an account also. Unless or until they read the email for that address they wont know about any payment sent to them

Suspended
OP
Well 3 different companies you see so was thinking my end maybe up but no-one has sent an email saying where is our money. Guess i'll wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom