*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Unfortuneatly I cannot update the first page of this post as I had been able to previously.

So instead inline with the clarified posting rules we can make it clear for everyone here what is allowed to be posted in the thread as we add the game deals we find each day and keep the thread useful.

We are allowed to discuss and post game deals from all outlets. However it is not necessary to provide a link or have to attempt to disguise name. Therefore strictly in terms of PC Gaming deals it is acceptable to name outlets such as

OCuK
Steam
Direct to Drive
Gamersgate
Origin
Dixons
Game
Play
Amazon
Tesco
GoG
Zavvi
Microsoft
Etc

This list is not exhaustive but you get the gist.

*** Exception 1 - AVOID posting game deals from other sites when OCuK stock the game. ***

*** Exception 2 - Under NO circumstances post or discuss hardware deals other than those from OCuK ***

Happy Gaming

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not sure you understand the commitment you just got yourself into. To make this thread a success, you will have to post the deals and discounts the minute they are announced.

Associate
OP
If they are not done the second/minute they are announced there will be 4 other threads.

soz the intention was not to list every item that might be on sale around the world but rather the highlights of Weekend Specials - Mid Week Madness - and now what appears to be the Daily Specials on Steam and D2D etc.

So instead of having new threads pop up once and twice a day regarding the Daily Deal it can be done in one thread.

Call me old fashioned

Soldato
would like to find the cheapest warcraft deals if anyone is doing requests!
the battlechest is about £9 i think but mainly after wrath of the lich king & cataclysm :cool:

Soldato
Committing to updating a thread everyday? If so, definately deserves a sticky. I like the idea of being to jump in and see the days deals in one place.

Back
Top Bottom