*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
:( can't help myself, barely played most of the games.

I'm proud of mine... less games than you but more 'chieves :D

Games:
183 Games, 167 DLC
Completion:
1,963 Achievements, 10 Perfect Games, 60% Avg. Completion rate

I think I put it down to the fact that I used to be very adamant that I wouldn't buy anything unless I knew for sure I was going to play it thoroughly... Lately it's getting harder and harder and I do have a lot of games now that I've not touched :(

Permabanned
The Orange Box bundle

that includes five titles from Valve:
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2:Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Team Fortress 2
Portal

£3.75 @ Gamefly

Aliens: Colonial Marines £3.75 @ Gamefly

Soldato
Games Owned
DLC Owned

For me. Completed two campaigns (Hitman and DmC) and a game or more of XCOM/Civ5/Warlock, so like 5 of 387. :o

Oh wait nope add Borderlands and Dark Souls to that, 7! Woo!

Associate
I realise that I am being very foolish but could someone please point out where I can see what percentage of my games I have completed? steam name is Aloreth

Soldato
I realise that I am being very foolish but could someone please point out where I can see what percentage of my games I have completed? steam name is Aloreth

It's part of the new "showcases" that you can get on your steam profile, I think you probably have to reach a Steam level of 10 to get your first one and then after that every 10 levels you get an additional one...

One of the showcases you can select between is "Achievement Showcase" that tells you how many 'chieves you have and your completion rate... It's annoying but I don't think there is a way to see it otherwise :(

Soldato
It's part of the new "showcases" that you can get on your steam profile, I think you probably have to reach a Steam level of 10 to get your first one and then after that every 10 levels you get an additional one...

One of the showcases you can select between is "Achievement Showcase" that tells you how many 'chieves you have and your completion rate... It's annoying but I don't think there is a way to see it otherwise :(

This isn't accurate to what you've actually completed content wise though, it's just on average how much % of the achievements you've earned. Not every game has achievements based on progression or even achievements at all.

Soldato
This isn't accurate to what you've actually completed content wise though, it's just on average how much % of the achievements you've earned. Not every game has achievements based on progression or even achievements at all.

Well yeah that's definitely true... especially when you have people who use that SAM program to unlock achievements they didn't earn or whatever...

Still it's the only real measure that gives some idea how thoroughly you complete games that do have achievements. I'm proud of my 60% :cool:

Soldato
Aye 60% is impressive, isn't too hard to remember what you have and haven't done in games though, just look through your library in grid view and go down the list one by one. :p

Associate
New humblebundle...

https://www.humblebundle.com/

PWYW:
To The Moon
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Papo & Yo
Runner2

Pay more than $7.24
Reus
Surgeon Simulator 2013

Gutted, Bought Reus in the Steam sale, not even opened it yet.

Seems there was an offer for first 1000 people who paid $10, they got a copy of Starbound too. That's why the average is high atm. The 1000 copies were snapped within a minute.

Soldato
Yeah lol...
6bTZl.jpg

Thought the Steam Analyszer was down, which one are you guys using?

Soldato

People should learn to read,,,

Back
Top Bottom