PWYW:
To The Moon
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Papo & Yo
Runner2

Pay more than $7.24
Reus
Surgeon Simulator 2013

Gutted, Bought Reus in the Steam sale, not even opened it yet.

Sigh, there's another 6 games going into my steam account that'll probably never get played. Gonna wait for that average to go down tho if it was inflated by the Starbound offer.

EDIT: Nevermind screw that bought it. Paid above the average just incase Starbound gets added back in again later although I doubt it.

Guys, how do you get that info?

It's on your profile if you have the option to put in showcases. Achievements and completion rate are from the Achievement showcase and the games owned, DLC owned etc is from the Game Collector showcase.

Last edited:
Soldato
Use code: GFDJAN20UK

Everything expires on the 10th except Rome II and Company of Heroes 2 which are tomorrow. All Steam except I Am Alive which is Uplay.

Total War: Rome II £12.00
Civilization V: Brave New World £7.99
Shadow Warrior £8.15
Torchlight II £3.00
Saints Row IV £12.79
Saints Row IV Season Pass £2.55
Metro Last Light £8.15
Metro Last Light Season Pass £2.39
Final Fantasy VII £3.99
Dead Island Riptide £3.99
Resident Evil: Revelations £11.99
Company of Heroes 2 £8.15
Bioshock Infinite £5.99
Batman: Arkham Origins £12.79
Payday 2 £11.99
XCOM: Enemy Within £9.99
I Am Alive £2.92 (code: 10thanks)

Last edited:
Associate
Wonder if anyone else has more Games Owned than Achievements...? :)

Not me, but not a lot of achievements either. 291 games now, just bought the new Humble Bundle and the Outer Limits bundle from Bundle Stars (it said 10 games but it is installing 16 games lol).

6dBKv.png

Edit: For some reason the DLC that comes with Race 07 are counted as games rather than DLC...

Last edited:
Soldato
That Humble bundle is getting purchased! I was going to get Surgeon simulator in the Steam sale as it looks good fun. Creeping nearer to 250 games and a new games collector badge :).

Soldato
Damn... that humble bundle would be an instant purchase for me if I hadn't bought Surgeon Sim in the Steam Sale and already owned BIT.TRIP.RUNNER 2... Can't decide if the remaining games in the bundle are worth it

Soldato
Tempted by Saints Row IV on the Gamefly offers.

Is the season pass for IV worth it?

I've said a lot of bad things about Saints Row 4 due to playing it briefly at an event, to me at the time it was a very long Saints Row 3 DLC, which put me off buying it.

Fast forward to where I got it really cheap, Though it still feels like a long SR3 DLC, its really funny and a good game, kinda regret saying all the bad things about it, but its still not worth over £10 for me, i'd wait till its cheaper again.

I believe the season pass there's only 2 DLC you'll get at the minute, which is the story expansion DLCs, not any of the add on DLCs, but at £2.55 its worth picking up I guess.

Permabanned
I've said a lot of bad things about Saints Row 4 due to playing it briefly at an event, to me at the time it was a very long Saints Row 3 DLC, which put me off buying it.

Fast forward to where I got it really cheap, Though it still feels like a long SR3 DLC, its really funny and a good game, kinda regret saying all the bad things about it, but its still not worth over £10 for me, i'd wait till its cheaper again.

I believe the season pass there's only 2 DLC you'll get at the minute, which is the story expansion DLCs, not any of the add on DLCs, but at £2.55 its worth picking up I guess.

Yeah the problem was it really was not a full priced game, it was saints row 3.5 so should never had been over £10 imo either, but £10 and under the game is a blast.

Associate
What a deal at Amazon.com...

$12.99 (£7.90 ish) or 7.99 (£4.86) if you have your $5 off voucher from xmas sales gets you all of :-

Alan Wake Collector's Bundle
Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Darksiders

Darksiders 2
Darksiders 2 Season Pass (DLC)
Darksiders 2 DLC - Angel of Death Pack
Darksiders 2 DLC - Argul's Tomb
Darksiders 2 DLC - Deadly Despair
Darksiders 2 DLC - Death Rides
Darksiders 2 DLC - Fletcher's Crow Hammer
Darksiders 2 DLC - Mace Maximus
Darksiders 2 DLC - Mortis
Darksiders 2 DLC - Rusanov's Axe
Darksiders 2 DLC - Van der Schmash Hammer
Darksiders 2 DLC - Abyssal Forge

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

Titan Quest Gold

:eek::eek::eek::D:cool:

Associate
What a deal at Amazon.com...

$12.99 (£7.90 ish) or 7.99 (£4.86) if you have your $5 off voucher from xmas sales gets you all of :-

Alan Wake Collector's Bundle
Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Darksiders

Darksiders 2
Darksiders 2 Season Pass (DLC)
Darksiders 2 DLC - Angel of Death Pack
Darksiders 2 DLC - Argul's Tomb
Darksiders 2 DLC - Deadly Despair
Darksiders 2 DLC - Death Rides
Darksiders 2 DLC - Fletcher's Crow Hammer
Darksiders 2 DLC - Mace Maximus
Darksiders 2 DLC - Mortis
Darksiders 2 DLC - Rusanov's Axe
Darksiders 2 DLC - Van der Schmash Hammer
Darksiders 2 DLC - Abyssal Forge

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

Titan Quest Gold

:eek::eek::eek::D:cool:

That's a hell of a deal! Almost worth it for the Alan Wake stuff alone.

Soldato
Darksiders and Darksiders 2 are both really good as well I thought...

The first one is pretty much just "If Spawn comics re-did Zelda Ocarina of Time" so that kind of ultra gothic post-apocalyptic violence setting mixed with Zelda's overworld + dungeons + gradual aquisition of items that unlock previously inaccessible areas, and even a lot of the items have a near 1:1 parallel with a Zelda item

The second takes that formula and adds quite a bit of extra mechanics and things to make it a pretty awesome game in its own right, such as a fairly deep level and progression system combined with looting level dependent weapons and crafting them together to try and produce the most powerful weapons you can in a sort of pseudo-genetics kind of way. Add a much bigger world with much bigger dungeons and a lot more side quests and things to do. I thought it was great, and the DLC adds quite a good amount of extra content too.

Back
Top Bottom