*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
RIP Old Thread... I actually hadn't noticed that it was gone until realised it had been a day or so since it had any updates

Anyway, what I came in here to ask was... Has anybody bought the current main Humble Bundle and can anyone confirm how the keys are structured? All separate or one for below threshold and one for above?

Associate
RIP Old Thread... I actually hadn't noticed that it was gone until realised it had been a day or so since it had any updates

Anyway, what I came in here to ask was... Has anybody bought the current main Humble Bundle and can anyone confirm how the keys are structured? All separate or one for below threshold and one for above?

seperate for me

Associate

i noticed cause my link to the old one didnt get updated in 3 days lol

and the humble is separate keys

Permabanned
R.I.P old thread :(

F1™ Race Stars £6.24 [steam]
Deus Ex GOTY £1.24 [steam]
Deus Ex: Invisible War £1.24 [steam]
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut £3.24 [steam]
@getgamesgo

Defiance £3.48
@gamersgate

Last edited:
Associate
Dungeon of elements is the deal on https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

Dungeon of Elements is an RPG dungeon crawler with combat inspired by some of our favorite classic puzzle games like Dr. Mario or Tetris. In Dungeon of Elements (DoE), core meets casual as we combine many different styles of gameplay in a fun, immersive experience.

The fledgling Alchemy Guild of Primordiax needs you to help restore its former glory. To that end, you will:

* Explore 3 continents and 45 different dungeons.
* Defeat 56 different enemy types and 12 bosses.
* Enjoy a combat system inspired by classic puzzle games like Dr. Mario and Tetris.
* Discover hundreds of crafting recipes through experimentation.
* Craft legendary weapons and armor.
* Customize your character with a tremendous variety of equipment options.
* Find and befriend pets.
* Unlock Achievements.
* Collect scrolls to fill your Bestiary and study your foes.
* Progress through the story and choose your own path.
* Compete with your friends and other players to clear dungeons or the entire game fastest.

I've had my eye on this since I saw LethalFrag playing it on stream so I think I'll be giving it a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom