*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
REE ORIGINAL 1997 CONSTRUCTOR GAME ON PC for all our fans. PLEASE LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.

The time has come. Here is the promo code and link to GOG to get your free copy of the original 1997 Constructor. on PC. Just click on the link and enter the promo code

Promo code code is: CNXZTWUC and it can be activated here https://www.gog.com/redeem. The code will only work after 3pm CET time today and not before.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DOWNLOAD BEFORE 3pm CET TIME AS YOUR CODE WILL NOT WORK. THE CODE IS VAILID FOR 24 HOURS ONLY AND EXPIRES AT 2.59pm TOMORROW FEBRUARY 1st

Associate
REE ORIGINAL 1997 CONSTRUCTOR GAME ON PC for all our fans. PLEASE LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.

The time has come. Here is the promo code and link to GOG to get your free copy of the original 1997 Constructor. on PC. Just click on the link and enter the promo code

Promo code code is: CNXZTWUC and it can be activated here https://www.gog.com/redeem. The code will only work after 3pm CET time today and not before.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DOWNLOAD BEFORE 3pm CET TIME AS YOUR CODE WILL NOT WORK. THE CODE IS VAILID FOR 24 HOURS ONLY AND EXPIRES AT 2.59pm TOMORROW FEBRUARY 1st

Thanks! I see there's a new one on it's way, remember playing this on the original PlayStation!

Man of Honour
What triggers these Steam discount things? Or does everyone get them? Today I logged into Steam to find that I have a 50% voucher for Motorsport Manager, just out of the blue.

I'm not interested in the game but just wondered if its something everyone gets or if I triggered it somehow.

Associate
Soldato
So I see Diablo 3 for a tenner on Kinguin. I recall reading disappointing reviews on release, but that was a while ago. Any opinions on how this game is now for an old fan of the hack'n'slash genre? Better than Path of Exile or Grim Dawn?

Back
Top Bottom