*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
So I see Diablo 3 for a tenner on Kinguin. I recall reading disappointing reviews on release, but that was a while ago. Any opinions on how this game is now for an old fan of the hack'n'slash genre? Better than Path of Exile or Grim Dawn?

It's quite different than PoE. More action-ey, lots of skill cool downs, burst mechanics etc. Closer to a modern MMO in terms of mechanics than Diablo 2. Few people who love PoE like D3. :D

Soldato
So I see Diablo 3 for a tenner on Kinguin. I recall reading disappointing reviews on release, but that was a while ago. Any opinions on how this game is now for an old fan of the hack'n'slash genre? Better than Path of Exile or Grim Dawn?

I would highly recommend you grab the Diablo III Battle Chest for roughly £16 . The stand alone version will restrict you far too much.

Well worth a punt !

Soldato
It's quite different than PoE. More action-ey, lots of skill cool downs, burst mechanics etc. Closer to a modern MMO in terms of mechanics than Diablo 2. Few people who love PoE like D3. :D

Well, I did also love Diablo 2 and Titan Quest. Proably should have said that! Is D3 still in line with those?

I would highly recommend you grab the Diablo III Battle Chest for roughly £16 . The stand alone version will restrict you far too much.

Well worth a punt !

Cheers. I may well do that!

Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves, now free on steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227220/

Ahhh, really nice little indie game this. I really enjoyed playing it. Amazing it's being given away free.

Soldato
The story is very short, i wouldnt buy it for a good story line, was a very fun and quite addictive game though. Pretty much everyone i played wow with went on to play this for a while, very fun if ya play with friends but like any coop game can be frustrating with randoms.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The story is very short, i wouldnt buy it for a good story line, was a very fun and quite addictive game though. Pretty much everyone i played wow with went on to play this for a while, very fun if ya play with friends but like any coop game can be frustrating with randoms.

Thanks for the info :)

Back
Top Bottom