*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I am tempted to give it a go as have heard good things about it. Do you know if I need to have played the first two in terms of any continuing storyline, to fully understand 3 ?
Although Witcher 1 and 2 might seem a bit clunky to play, they are worth it in my opinion. Certain decisions that you make during Witcher 1 will carry over to Witcher 2, and then same from Witcher 2 to Witcher 3. If you play Witcher 3 directly, you get to pick some choices but if not familiar with the Witcher universe then it just a guessing game. So yeah, I would recommend you playing 1 and 2 first, the cost for the games wont be much anyway. Just compare the prices on Steam and GOG before you commit. :)

Associate
Not really but things do to in. Worth playing in order if you have the time for it.

Although Witcher 1 and 2 might seem a bit clunky to play, they are worth it in my opinion. Certain decisions that you make during Witcher 1 will carry over to Witcher 2, and then same from Witcher 2 to Witcher 3. If you play Witcher 3 directly, you get to pick some choices but if not familiar with the Witcher universe then it just a guessing game. So yeah, I would recommend you playing 1 and 2 first, the cost for the games wont be much anyway. Just compare the prices on Steam and GOG before you commit. :)

Thanks, will look to get the whole series. :)

Soldato
Whilst I'm sure the advice of playing the first two is absolutely spot on, I didn't and still absolutely loved the third. I can't be bothered to go back to the first two now, but I do wish I had originally.

Back
Top Bottom