*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Grim Dawn for £4 on Humble https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grim-dawn

Game is good (IMO) and for £4 it's amazing value. DLCs are also on sale, and are not required, main two (Ashes/Forgotten) do add a fair amount of stuff each. Crucible is a wave based horde mode, I enjoy it and it's good for just basic farming but in no way required or needed.

N.B. Unless it's changed, you cannot play with people who have the DLCs, they'll need to uninstall the DLCs to be able to play with you. Not sure if this messes up their characters or not, probably as it'll remove stuff that they may well have.

Associate
Tempting, is that just a speaker then you can link to a smart phone and play music through? I thought it was like Alexa where you can talk to it.

Hey, not sure had just popped in my emails as I'm a TOTUM member still, I use YT premium so use that for music, just thought I'd share it as may be decent if anyone of us are Spotify users :)

Soldato
Just saw this too.. is the UK covered in EMEA? I know that sounds silly but it's a bit of a grey area so it seems? I hope so as it's a steal but wouldnt want to buy it being unsure. Did you grab it for yourself?
UK is definitely in the EMEA area (Europe, Middle East, Africa) well at least until January. So you will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom