*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Fanatical has a pretty good Pick your Games bundle going this month.. Well, unless you own most of the games there that is ! - Platinum Collection Build Your Own Bundle

I am thinking maybe buying the Surge 1 and 2, but could need a suggestion on a third game of those, if anyone want to give some options ? I already own Just Cause 3, both the Watch Dogs, both the Fallout, and the Railway Empire. Not interested in any eSports Games or Horror games, so part from that, any of them that stands out ?

Soldato
Fanatical has a pretty good Pick your Games bundle going this month.. Well, unless you own most of the games there that is ! - Platinum Collection Build Your Own Bundle

I am thinking maybe buying the Surge 1 and 2, but could need a suggestion on a third game of those, if anyone want to give some options ? I already own Just Cause 3, both the Watch Dogs, both the Fallout, and the Railway Empire. Not interested in any eSports Games or Horror games, so part from that, any of them that stands out ?
the trine games are great esp if you have a few mates to coop with......... 1 and 2 support 3D as well if you have a 3DTV (no need for any extra software). not sure if 4 does but it is the same style so i expect it will

Associate

I would go with trials rising I've tried the demo and quite liked it and trine 4 I played 1 and 2 and enjoyed it it's puzzle/platformer but I do love platformers so just depends if you like that sort of game, maybe just try the demos if you get a chance.

Soldato
the trine games are great esp if you have a few mates to coop with......... 1 and 2 support 3D as well if you have a 3DTV (no need for any extra software). not sure if 4 does but it is the same style so i expect it will
I would go with trials rising I've tried the demo and quite liked it and trine 4 I played 1 and 2 and enjoyed it it's puzzle/platformer but I do love platformers so just depends if you like that sort of game, maybe just try the demos if you get a chance.
Thanks for your suggestions, much appreciated ! But Surge 2 is also in the Humble Bundle monthly deal, together with Yakuza 3 and Dirt 5 and a bunch of other games so most likely be buying the bundle instead of the Fanatical deal, as getting more games for just a little bit more. :D

Caporegime
Fantatical have got Prince of Persia (2008) for something like 89p.

A lot of people don't like it, I think it's a very good game. And it looks beautiful in 4K all these years later.

Back
Top Bottom