*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Don't want to be too cheeky, but if anyone has a space code I'd appreciate a PM, never got round to fully playing this Battlefield, cheers

Thanks NZXT30

Last edited:
Soldato

Does anyone know if the prime games previously claimed are still accessible if the prime membership is discontinued or do you lose access to the prime gaming client altogether ?

Think that once they're added to Origin they're permanent. Prime and Origin aren't linked, so I can't see how they can be removed if you cancel your Prime subscription. As for the Prime Gaming Client, I didn't even know there was one.

Soldato
Battlefield 1 is currently free via Prime Gaming for Amazon Prime subscribers. Apparently Battlefield V will free from 02/08.

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Cheers for highlighting this. I only use the Amazon Prime game app to check for free games, and BF1 does not appear on that in the list of actual games so I would have missed this. Only appears via the loot list, which if you click on just opens the website in a browser, and I never bother with the free loot on Amazon Prime, since it is usually for free to play games I will never play. Don't know why a full game like BF1 is hidden in the loot section.

Associate
Think that once they're added to Origin they're permanent. Prime and Origin aren't linked, so I can't see how they can be removed if you cancel your Prime subscription. As for the Prime Gaming Client, I didn't even know there was one.
Sorry wasnt clear enough. While this game is claimed through origin, other games that are given away are via the prime gaming client, which is what I was wondering about. They do free giveaways for various other titles and loot via prime gaming.

Soldato
Sorry wasnt clear enough. While this game is claimed through origin, other games that are given away are via the prime gaming client, which is what I was wondering about. They do free giveaways for various other titles and loot via prime gaming.

I've wondered this myself, I assume the limited time claim games are free to keep forever the ones on the prime client are just rentals while you have prime, could be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom