Pc gaming please help

Associate
Hi, i was wondering if someone could please help me. It is my daughters birthday next week and recently my laptop was broken. She wants me to replace this so she can can play sims 4. Could anyone advice me on a pc tower (only) to buy which would be suitable? She will literally only be using it for this game. Needs an internet connection. I have been looking at refurbished ones currently on ebay but would like to make sure i buy one that will play the game. Thank you in advance.

Soldato
What's your maximum budget and do you need everything - monitor/keyboard etc too (you bracketed PC tower only - would you prefer a micro system)?

Associate
OP
Maximum is 100. So looking at used or refurbished. I have a monitor and keyboard so just need the tower. Im dont no what a micro system is sorry i know nearly nothing about computers. My daughters only 10 and will only be used fir sims 4 so need nothing fancy just something that does the job. Thank you

Soldato
Maximum is 100. So looking at used or refurbished. I have a monitor and keyboard so just need the tower. Im dont no what a micro system is sorry i know nearly nothing about computers. My daughters only 10 and will only be used fir sims 4 so need nothing fancy just something that does the job. Thank you
I can only advise loosely as these are Overclocker's Forums and we can't advertise/recommend other companies/sources.

But with your budget i would first look locally via Gumtree or similar. You could also look at the Bay at Dell refurbished systems - you'll need to look at the spec requirements of the game and get a best fit for your money. The refurbished systems in your budget will require that you get a second hand GPU to make it capable of running the SIMS 4.

It's possible but will require a bit of research and perhaps mix and matching on your part of second hand parts if you can't grab a second hand tower locally.

Back
Top Bottom