PC Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer verdict

Soldato
Buzzkill! Double Kill! rofl What a game for n00bs

Yeah because Unreal Tournament was a real noobs game :confused:

Been watching the killcams and the hit boxes are wayyyyyyyyyy out lol.

Got headshotted and the bullet was no where near my head haha, still have a good time playing though :)

To be fair the killcam in CoD is just plain wrong half the time, you can be having a gunfight with someone and in the cam you wont even shoot half the time.

Soldato
Glad they have taken away the HC mode. Its always something that has infuriated me since MOHAA realism. HC isnt HC at all its just a camper fest and hope you get the first shot in.

Soldato
Glad they have taken away the HC mode. Its always something that has infuriated me since MOHAA realism. HC isnt HC at all its just a camper fest and hope you get the first shot in.

Why are you glad they took it out? If you didn't like it in COD4 I assume you didn't play it, so what's the issue?

I personally much prefer HC mode, and I really hope they add HC HQ at some point.

Soldato
OP
Read the previous posts then edit your post and find some pie to eat. Or quit trolling and get back to your console forums...

Just lol. I was the Op and this thread was about the CURRENT multiplayer of the game so having a guy come in and bang on about dedicated servers and how crap current multiplayer is deserves a sarcastic reply.

Counter strike, COD4 and COD5 all had hacks for them so for him to come along and say "Bring back dedicated servers" when this is a thread about the CURRENT game is just a way to try to derail it.

I agree with Scary Squirrel in that people are looking for negative things about the game. It's a game afterall but a lot of people are crying as if it's a major family member or something. I'm not suprised that IW would rather just look after the console players if this is how whiney the majority of PC players are.

Associate
Found this on another forum, the guy edited his mp_cfg file so that it would show ping in 20ms segments (1 red bar= 200ms or worse and 10 green bars= 20ms).

I done this out of interest to see what sorta ping i get (doGGzz), thinking i was good most of the time with 4 original bars. Here is the first three screens i took:

1:probably lesser played HC DM
24ccegy.jpg

2:Again HC DM
6q8f1k.jpg

3:Normal DM
qswkjo.jpg

I always played on severs with 50ms or less..

Balanced gameplay?

Caporegime
Ah cool so there were never any hacks for COD4 or 5 as they were on dedicated servers. Awsome. Bring back dedicated servers!!!

Strangely enough iw were pimping iwnet as being something you could play on without having to worry about hackers....oops..that lasted all of barely 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom