PC starting up slowly

Associate
Hi,

I build a computer for myself about a year ago and have recently been having some problems with it, when I boot it up after a shutdown it takes a very long time to boot up relative to what it should. I have an Intel i9-9900k, asus ROG strix z390-F motherboard, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC and 32gb corsair vengeance Pro. I'm not too sure what the issue is and I have no clue how to fix it. when booting up it sits on a black screen with the Windows loading circle at the bottom with no logo for a few mins.

PLEASE HELP!!

Associate
OP
In the startup tab in task manager its saying last BIOS time 5.4 seconds, and there's nothing unusual starting up when I start the PC.

Caporegime
Hi,

I build a computer for myself about a year ago and have recently been having some problems with it, when I boot it up after a shutdown it takes a very long time to boot up relative to what it should. I have an Intel i9-9900k, asus ROG strix z390-F motherboard, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC and 32gb corsair vengeance Pro. I'm not too sure what the issue is and I have no clue how to fix it. when booting up it sits on a black screen with the Windows loading circle at the bottom with no logo for a few mins.

PLEASE HELP!!

I have same problem.
Blue windows logo spins and spins.
I'm at point of a full reinstall

Caporegime
Just an FYI.

I had a very long boot time .
It turned out to be a dodgy bios.

My motherboard has a bios switch and I dunno understand how but changing to the other bios fixed it.

Long shot . But it was my issue.

Mine hung for ages with the blue windows on black background.
Not sure how it's possible but I also got driver errors and POST problems before changing

Associate
OP
Just an FYI.

I had a very long boot time .
It turned out to be a dodgy bios.

My motherboard has a bios switch and I dunno understand how but changing to the other bios fixed it.

Long shot . But it was my issue.

Mine hung for ages with the blue windows on black background.
Not sure how it's possible but I also got driver errors and POST problems before changing

yeah that’s fair, I’ll give it a go. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom