• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PC won't start, red led GPU,MSI X99 SLI PLUS

Associate
I try to assemble new PC:
MSI X99 SLI PLUS
I7 5930k
GTX 1070
8GB RAM
~3-4 case cooler
ICE HAMMER IH-THOR
SSD 500GB 750 EVO
3 HDD WD PURPLE 4TB
Aerocool Strike-X 800WATT
I run PC and all coolers run, but i see black screen, like nothing happen, i remarked that GPU has strange color, inside burn red led.
I can run pc with radeon ~3600(3770 i think) and all work, I can open youtube, watch video and etc, but if I install 1070 in same PCI-E i get the same red LED, but one time I can started pc with 1070, and got artifacts(red led inside GPU burn,I quickly open MSI aftherburner and this program just don't see my GPU, I open another monitoring program , the same , after about 30 sec, all shortcuts dissapear, i use ctrl+alt+del then just black screen).
I think maybe it is GPU connecting or Power Supply problem?
Photo: https://image.ibb.co/eQbFxR/1515676718879.png

Associate
OP
I used 1070 in my old computer two days ago and all worked(My old computer: i5 6500,MSI 110, same power supply, same ram)

Back
Top Bottom