PDF Editor for Mac / Ipad

Associate
I work for a small maintenance company and we are looking to scrap our paper job sheets and move over to iPads. Other companies in our industry use a similar system, however, I am after some advice on how we can create / edit pdf on an Ipad or Macbook. I want to be able to create a service report in pdf form which then engineers can then fill in electronically and finally get the customer to sign.

Permabanned
Pages and Numbers will allow you to make documents and spreadsheets on OS X and you can export them to PDF. The problem would be that these applications also store copies in the cloud (and allow you to create copies with their iCloud counter parts) and if the devices are all connected to access a single company account, there's a chance that you could overwrite someone else's copies if you haven't configured the devices properly. There could be a chance that plugging a device in might cause it to sync over existing copies if using a single company account. Each device would need an individual account to avoid this. Or just not enable any of the iCloud features on those devices. Or I could be over thinking the entire thing.

Back
Top Bottom