People I hate...

Caporegime
I think for now its just a matter of waiting and see what my line manager says but I have to say if this carries on I will start to talk to HR about it because as mentioned I feel isolated and in a way this is a form of bullying. If they think they can just walk over me they got another think coming.

Join a minority, many come with immunity from almost anything.

DO IT!

If you go to hr and they ask when it started say something innocuous but try to let it slip that about the time one of them found out you where gay they all started acting this way :D

Associate
be overly nice to them and agree with everything they say. that'd take the wind out of their sails and pi$$ them off. they obviously feel threatened by you. some people never grow up unfortunatly.

failing that spike their drinks with laxatives

Soldato
OP
DO IT!

If you go to hr and they ask when it started say something innocuous but try to let it slip that about the time one of them found out you where gay they all started acting this way :D

lol this could work extremely well ! :p

be overly nice to them and agree with everything they say. that'd take the wind out of their sails and pi$$ them off. they obviously feel threatened by you. some people never grow up unfortunatly.

failing that spike their drinks with laxatives

This is also a very good revenge plot

There is two women in the office that I work with and one of them is a problem the other we get on fairly well but even with that I am not sure.

I think the best course of action is that everybody lies and not to trust any single one of them.

Back
Top Bottom