People keep asking me for free chairs!!!

Soldato
Sweet! Posting for a chance to get a free chair!

On a side note, this guy is amazing :D

P.S. Don't give him a chair... what will he do with all his free time if he's not doing this? Robbery? Murder? Murder a robber?! It's not worth the risk. Give me the free chair to prevent this tragedy before it happens!

Soldato
Hello friend,

My name is David Watson, I am just now on holiday in Cuba. Unfortunately my wallet is been stolen and I have no way of getting home, all I need is for you to sending me by Western Union the small sum of 1 free chair. Please to be doing this and when I am return in United Kingdom you is being rewarded with 100,000 Ugandan dollar.

Please do the needful.

David

Associate
10/10 for Perseverance , Question is @fiveub will you give them one if you find out who it is? I wonder if they're just trolling you for a laugh , though seems a bit extreme to go on this long!

#ChairPlz :D

Permabanned
This has to be one of the best things I have seen on overclockers to date! You should let him keep this up for a little while! There is only one way to find out who this is by telling them to reveal them self.

No likey, No lighty ! lol

I am not sure drawing the attention of everyone in the OCUK forums to this site was the best idea 5UB, your requests will likely skyrocket!

May I have one of those chairs for errr...testing purposes? They look very comfortable. Pretty please? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom